What Can a Funeral Director Assist Me With?
When you are organizing a funeral service, the funeral director is the person who helps with all the arrangements. But they don't just plan and help with the modalities of the event. In addition to helping with these aspects, they also offer comfort to the family of the deceased person.
They provide compassionate services and guide you with planning the funeral. They understand that their clients are going through a challenging time, and do their best to ease the entire process. These are some of the tasks they handle:
- Their primary duty is to manage all the aspects of the funeral service. They will have detailed discussions with you to get an understanding of what your preferences and requirements are.
- They will provide information related to the burial or cremation, and the other services they offer.
- If the decedent had pre-planned their funeral, they would make sure that the entire service is carried out as per the contract. They will also ensure that the family is kept in the loop about all these arrangements.
- They manage everything ranging from the flowers and transportation, to media presentations, obituaries and more.
- If you need clergy or celebrant services, they will help organize those too.
- In addition to all of these services, many funeral directors also have grief counseling experience. They are compassionate and empathetic and offer sound advice. All of these help the grieving family come to terms with their loss in a much better way.
Dealing with the death of a loved one is never easy, and a funeral director has a very comforting and stable presence in this stressful time. They provide some emotional support, practical advice, and all the assistance that families need while organizing a funeral service.
If you want some help and assistance with planning a funeral, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Franklin H. Rainear, Jr., Affordable Funeral Service & Cremation, LLC through our contact form or call (888) 213-4090.
1310 Prospect Street
Ewing, NJ 08638